Benefits of Becoming a Member
Here are the currently planned benefits for becoming a member of the Family Business Association.
- Eligible for a free 30-minute consultation with an advisor type of your choice
- A monthly e-newsletter and full access to a content rich and searchable website
- Free access to selected FBA conferences and events, including quarterly educational seminars
- Significant discounts for other FBA events, including the annual conference.
- Receive the official FBA member logo and sticker to place on your website, marketing materials or business location to show your support for family businesses
- For participating members, you can both offer and receive special discounts from other FBA members
- Registration and free access to the NxtGen Nexus platform, an amazing suite of products serving next generation family business professionals
- Discount rates on products and services from The Warren Group, including advertising, news, and research tools for markets such as real estate, banking, mortgage, wealth management and more
- The FBA will re-post some of your best social media stories
Reach Local Family Businesses
Massachusetts Family Business magazine, the Family Business Association and The Warren Group are dedicated to honoring and educating family businesses throughout the region.
Family-owned businesses make up more than 80% of all enterprises in Massachusetts and account for more than 60% of all job growth. Take advantage of a one-of-a-kind opportunity to build brand awareness and establish better relationships with the local family business. This is an exceptional chance to promote your company to family business owners, executives, and decision makers across the state. Brand strength comes from exposure, and you want your company name in front of this influential audience. Join us as we recognize and honor the contributions made by family-owned businesses to the Massachusetts community and economy.
Join us as we recognize and honor the contributions made by family-owned businesses to the Massachusetts community and economy.
of all enterprises are family-owned businesses